Panther Park We'll win but not everyone will get out
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
no apology necessary <3
and thank you for my kudos!!

He released a heavy sigh, closing his eyes and shaking his head. It was only natural that he would ask about his former mate. She went missing during the attack, and I was unable to find her. Afterwards, I settled at the creek with some of the former plateau members. He didn't want to tell him the rest; there was still so much shame associated with his decision, although he wouldn't change it. He would never wish his children hadn't happened. By the time she found me again, I had pups on the way...with someone else. He shook his head again. It was a mistake made out of grief, but one I don't regret even with all of the problems it caused me. None of it mattered once my children were born. Talking about them always intensified his misery, but he wouldn't keep anything from Illidan. 

I'm sorry, he murmured. Everything happened so fast, and I had no idea where you had gone with your mother. He searched Illidan's face, his own expression pained. But I meant what I said the last time we spoke: you're always welcome wherever I am. If you need somewhere to stay, my daughter and I are temporarily camped at the small mountain to the north of here near the coast. Kavik had no idea what brought him here, but he could tell he was troubled by something.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - October 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - October 29, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - October 29, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - October 31, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - November 05, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - November 27, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by Illidan - December 14, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: We'll win but not everyone will get out - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:14 PM