Blacktail Deer Plateau give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
henlo popping in—and also sharing that i had a woolly bear friend at work the other day named stanley. 12/10 best caterpillar

Lured away from his post by a call, Aningan made quick work of the plateau as he sought the source; he was further off than he had originally thought himself to be and was glad to see, upon his arrival on the scene, that Raleska was already there. With her was another female, dressed in a unique coat of chocolate and toffee. He observed her from a gradually decreasing distance, wondering if he had seen her before, only to decide that he had not. But there was a noticeable lack of tension in the air, an at ease type of feeling, even, that made him consider the possibility of the two knowing one another. Had the two girls met before? He hadn’t the slightest of clues.

Aningan was relatively quiet as he approached, still struggling to sort through his memories, desperate to find something—anything—that may indicate that he had met Keen in the past but there was nothing. Zilch. Zero memories whatsoever. Maybe he was reading too much into it. Maybe he was just too on edge.

“Who is this?” he finally asked once he was well within speaking distance, directed at Raleska. Should I know her? his gaze seemed to portray, pleading with her to give him some insight. She was probably just some visitor, unknown like the dark woman that had appeared after the discovery of the usurper’s carcass. Yeah, that had to be it. He glanced at Keen then and asked, “Why are you here?”, having not heard their exchange (listening is hard when your brain is being a drama queen).
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die - by Aningan - October 30, 2019, 12:29 AM