Swiftcurrent Creek i used to be nice, soft and tender
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
your writing is so impressive!!! my apologies if I cant keep up well in terms of length >_>

A sudden voice broke the cool air, startling Star out of her trance and almost causing her to jump a little. She hadn't noticed the wolf as she approached. She had noted that her senses seemed to be dimming lately- she wasn't sure if it was the old age, the nostalgia, or some combination of the two- but she cursed herself each time she let herself slip up. She swiftly looked upon the woman before her. Younger than Star, as most seemed to be these days, considering her old age. The girl was covered in calming shades of grey and white.

And Star was in awe at the wolf's words. It was as if she had read her mind exactly, and she wondered momentarily if her outward appearance betrayed that much of her inner thought. "It's as if you read my mind, girl." She started. "Once, I lived here. There was a pack here many years ago." She spoke about it distantly, as if it was ancient- in reality, unbeknownst to her, the pack had only fallen apart a month or so earlier. But it was true that the home she had known there had been dead for a long, long time.
Messages In This Thread
i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 08:57 PM