Swiftcurrent Creek i used to be nice, soft and tender
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
If Star had known her somewhat grim joke would offend the girl, she would've held back. In fact, it was better now that she was unaware of the effect it had on Ibis- had she been able to read her mind, she would've been thoroughly embarrassed. But the girl didn't react outwardly and so Star assumed that her humor was fine. When Ibis began to talk about Swiftcurrent, Star's eyes visibly lit up with satisfaction. Sure, they were gone now- but just considering that her old pack had lasted several years after her leave, made her feel happy in a way. If they had thrived for so many years, she wondered for a moment if she made the wrong choice by exiting. But it was far too late to have thoughts like that, and so she shooed the question away.

And then- shaking grounds? Collapsing mountains? It sounded to Star like the end of the world had hit the Wilds. Her eyes widened as she listened in shock. "It seems I have been away far too long! I think Mother Nature must be angry with this population," She joked again, unaware of the gravity of the situation and the terrifying effects it had had on many individuals.

When Ibis attempted to recall a certain wolf's name, Star listened eagerly, hopeful that she would name one of Star's old friends. Sometimes things in the universe work out perfectly to create miraculous coincidences to unite people. Now was unfortunately not one of those times. She wore a slight frown as she tried to recall the wolves she knew, and the name did not sound familiar. Slowly she shook her head, sorry to possibly disappoint the girl.
Messages In This Thread
i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 08, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 09, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 09, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i used to be nice, soft and tender - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 08:57 PM