Blacktail Deer Plateau I need a challenge Show me your talent
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Challenge: coin flips for hit vs misses in order to make it a quick challenge and earn that merc trade! 3 rounds each (3 rolls each), it is a best 2 out of 3. Good luck! <3 Feel free to have any of his hits hit wherever you want, doesn't have to be his target.

First roll: 1 - hit

Unaware of her reuniting with her mate, Rosencrantz was patient as he waited to be either ignored or answered. It wasn't the rank per-say that interested him, and so should he go ignored, the paladin would be a little disheartened. Rather, he wanted to see what she was capable of as Rusalka's Gamma - lacking a Beta at the rank, she was the next in line for power.

Thankfully his call was answered. Erzulie was soon seen approaching and preparing herself, but before it began; he had a few words. Thank you. Simply put. He had come a long way since his pup-hood of a power-hungry whelp who attacked the moment his opponent would enter. This was much different. Although your rank doesn't interest me much, fight me with your title on the line with everything you got. 

And with those words rising in intensity, he was off. Thudding against the ground in a drum, careful to keep his good eye on her and feint a bite to her face - only to attempt ramming into her head-on with his shoulder. There was no clear aggression, though he certain they would both not leave unscathed, he had no intention of them both being beat to a bloody pulp as he did with the snowy woman on the mountain.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 14, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 17, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 18, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 22, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - November 24, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Erzulie - November 30, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I need a challenge Show me your talent - by Rosencrantz - December 01, 2019, 01:15 PM