Haunted Wood I should probably know this shit by now, but no.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila had moved into a seated position, listening quietly while Serem listed off the reasons Vengeance had caught her eye. Her dark ears tipped back, remaining upright when Serem stated she saw him fit to follow as a leader. When she had finished, Tzila was left with several curiosities, of which she would voice. But first... "I despised the idea of pack life. When I met him, over time, that notion changed. I have always been used to living by my own rules." Tied into those words, was the clue that she, at her core, would never be content as just a follower. Still, she did a damn good job of appearing content.

"Ah yes...I see. A strong partner for strong offspring." Sensible. She had never considered motherhood, but wouldn't mind passing on her genes, should a male worthy enough come along. "You say leadership was never your thing. Though, now that you have it, does that change your mind?" Sometimes you needed a little taste, to know if you truly wanted what was placed before you. Some would latch on and never let go. Others may decide it was not their cup of tea and turn away. And sometimes, it had to actually happen to uncover a true quality like leadership, that was buried deep down all along.
Messages In This Thread
I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I should probably know this shit by now, but no. - by RIP Tzila - November 19, 2019, 06:30 PM