Blacktail Deer Plateau when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Relief to excitement.

Excitement to confusion.

Confusion to sorrow

—what were they saying?

Please leave—the second the words left her mouth, Aningan’s gaze snapped to Raleska. Why did she say that? Why was she not happy to have Caiaphas back—why did she want her to leave when she only just came home? His body tensed up and trembled, a mixture of emotions wreaking total and unrestrained havoc on the young male. All he wanted to do was reach out to the woman, his saviour, and invite her home; this was her home, her pack, her family—he was merely watching over them until her return. But no one else seemed to hold the same loyalty to her, showcasing their anger and the true colours of traitorous intentions.

Why couldn’t he have her back home?

Aningan was ready to approach her, to take to her side and offer his support. But the lack of welcoming embraces to greet her, replaced by disdain, was louder than his own desires. When her gaze fell on him, he pleaded with her, silent but relentless—but it wasn’t enough. It wasn’t enough to make her stay, back turned on him as she retreated into the unknown. He took a step in her direction, eager to follow her wherever she might go, but a single step was all he could will his legs to take; he longed for her return, the belief that she would find her way back home the only thing to push him to challenge the former beast of a leader, back on the coast. But despite the reasoning behind his challenge, he still won and was still the acting leader—and he couldn’t bring himself to abandon those that remained, no matter how desperate he was to run after the siren’s retreating form. All he could do was stare after her, muscles rigid and ears pinned back, an ever-growing lump in his throat.

Unable to move forward or back, to chase after her or turn on the other two women; lost again in time, a piece of his family taken away.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs - by Aningan - December 16, 2019, 01:40 AM