Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Ibis woke up and did not looked pretty, Sarah's gaze travelled the length of the girl's stature, saw exhaustion and sleepiness, she sensed the heat radiating from the fever that was raging within and the smell of illness. Still it was nowhere as bad as it had been for the older wolf, so, while not being any medic, she was convinced that with food and care her niece would pull through. As a leader of a new pack - she had to. As a loyal guardian, her aunt would make sure that she would.

"Keep it for later, if you do not want to eat it now," Sarah told her calmly. Her manner was business-like - Ibis would not hear a "oh, you poor baby" or "don't worry, you will get better soon". Those were just empty words, the old hag was a person that saw more reason in finding practical solutions, not wailing. "But you have to eat, even if you do not feel like it. You may be sick, but your body is starving." 
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM