Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
Morningside
Babysitter
391 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had been sulking lately; wondering what she could of done differently so that her family would of stayed by her side. She worried about her brothers and her dad. But they were gone and she was starting to think that it was all her fault. She always disappeared either because of her own fault or because of the earth.

She heard a howl come from the borders and something deep in her bones made her want to go check it out. She saw a grey wolf at the borders and at first thought it was her dad so she ran as fast as she could stopping in front of the wolf and she realized it wasn't him. She almost frowned until she recognized the wolf in front of her. "Auntie dawn?" She questioned just to make sure.
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM