Greatwater Lake I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Finals are over, no more wild Christmas parties that I know of - my posts should be faster now!! YES TUNDRA!!!

He sat there in pensive tranquility. Pondering over his recent adventures, trying to make sense of it all. Allowing his brain to mull over what he had seen, done, reactions and faces he had met. The chill was numbing, a welcomed feeling of sensory deprivation from the chest down as the water rhythmically pulled and pushed at his body. The sting that previously pricked at his skin was still much more welcome than the dirt and grime that began to cling to his body while waiting to find a clean pool of water to bathe. 

With a soft exhale the plume of white escaped his maw as his eyes shut to let himself drift away in thought - until a voice rang out and stole his attention. Swiftly his ears flickered back in response, gathering her one word, his name, it sounded joyful. Tundra. She was either not mad at him for not being at Rusalka's borders to welcome her, or she hadn't made it back there as just as he didn't.

With a twist of his neck, he greeted her, Tundra, I didn't think we'd meet like this yet again. Randomly he meant, always finding one another in such unarranged situations - but it was a pleasant surprise, to say the least. Shifting in the sand he turned to face her, the waters sloshing around with his movements, perturbed by his sudden motion that disturbed its original tranquility. Did you find your home? From here, he couldn't tell what scent she held - all he could smell was water and the cold.

For a moment that one eye lit up, she was beyond a welcomed sight, a companion with whom he could relax around - a familiar face, a friend, and he felt himself decompress even in the chill of the waters. Of everyone who could have come across him at this moment, she was possibly the best of them all.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door - by Rosencrantz - December 17, 2019, 01:59 PM