Emberwood How thick is wall?
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Whatever dark thoughts had twisted the man's features, he seemed friendly enough when he realized he had company. Easy's ears pricked at the sound of his voice, and she decided he had a rather pleasant accent. "Thank you kindly," she replied, and then alerted sharply as he introduced himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said sincerely when the man had introduced himself and asked his question. He hadn't asked her name, but she supplied it anyway, "My name is Easy." No nicknames necessary. "Bhediya is my dam," she went on, feeling decidedly strange about saying so — but more because she felt it ought to have come from the man's mate rather than a perfect stranger than because she had any trouble reconciling with her absent mother. "We were separated when I was young, so she might not have mentioned me. We haven't had much to do with each other over the years," the girl cautioned, not wanting the male to be hurt if Bhediya had indeed neglected to mention her.

"How long have you known her?" she wondered, pleased to meet the man, and pleased to find him so friendly, even if she found herself a bit wary of him for reasons she couldn't quite place.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
How thick is wall? - by Pygmalion - December 13, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Pygmalion - December 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Pygmalion - December 15, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Easy - December 23, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Pygmalion - January 02, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Easy - January 05, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: How thick is wall? - by Pygmalion - January 15, 2020, 09:34 PM