Emberwood nothing you can say that can tear me away
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
i'm one of the leaders, bhediya laughed. it probably would have been easier to have just led with that. i'm an advisor by trade. it was a much more difficult job than she'd anticipated, but it was too late to turn back. there were only so many years in a wolf's life and she didn't want to waste any training for another occupation.

their time at the marsh felt so distant. it might have been because bhediya was hardly home then, a fact that she sometimes forgot. watching for newcomers, she sighed, but i'm not having much luck. their numbers were great so there was no need to bring in help, but bhe worried that they might not have enough hunters for winter. 

they would figure it out, though. no big deal. i'd rather walk, if that's okay with you. watching nothing can get boring.

the pair strolled for a while, eventually breaking off after growing tired of small talk.

Messages In This Thread
nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:21 PM