Emberwood come on over to my place
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya gulped, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. there were a lot of things that kukulkan didn't know, things that no one knew. it felt wrong to tell him first, before her own family. and if she did tell him, there would be no going back; he would be involved, just by knowing. 

the slyph drew in a deep breath. i'm.. only telling you because you said you would go on this trip. there was an edge to her voice that served to contrast the pleading look in her eyes. and once i tell you, you'll still do it, right? you won't change your mind?

she waited for kukulkan to reply before continuing. it's pygmalion, — a deep breath — i'm afraid of him. he'd been an agreeable man throughout the beginning of their relationship, but as of late... when i go into season, i don't want to be around him. bhediya hoped that he would know what she meant and understand her reasons.

i have a friend at courtfall. she'll let me stay there, but i don't want to take the trip on my own. passerbys might think her an easy target, being small and in heat. but kukulkan had promised to teach her how to defend herself, hadn't he?

Messages In This Thread
come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 29, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - December 30, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - January 03, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Kukulkan - January 03, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: come on over to my place - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 11:19 PM