Blacktail Deer Plateau i lie awake and watch you sleep
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
ok sweet!

They were right on its tail. Huā, a little less cautious than perhaps she should be, was nearly prepared to rush in without a plan. But as she notices the girl catch herself and look to the siren for instruction, Huā devises a plan simple enough. Strategically sound? That would be determined soon. 

Wondering whether she could even whisper at this point, she hopes her eyes, her gestures can communicate enough. A paw to Nieve- you- pointing to the ground beneath them, stay on this side. A paw pointed to her own sandy chest, I, eyes moving to the foliage and paw turning a semi-circle, will go around. It was no use to stick around and try to comminicate further if the girl did not understand- so rather than wait for an answer, Huā turns. Slinks in a rather wide circle around the foliage, carefully as ever. 

Ears swiveling, hoping to hear that rustle again, and ah! There it is! Approaching swiftly now, she hopes Nieve would remain on the other side lest it flee her in the opposite direction. Beneath a bush she could see its fluffy tail peeking out. Licking her jaws, she rushes forward to greet it with pearly fangs. But suddenly the little beast turns, lashing out with little claws, and fleeing in the direction which Nieve presumably stood. A sting on her nose- like kitten-scratch- nothing beyond slight soreness, but unexpected nevertheless. Huā pursues it now at full speed, wondering if Nieve would help to intercept its path of escape.
Messages In This Thread
i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 11, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 13, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 14, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 31, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 31, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:42 AM