Blacktail Deer Plateau night is crawling through my eyes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Not for the winter alone but a greater length of time; an answer he sought, the alternative souring his thoughts. Slowly, he looked her over, assessing her—the first assessment to be given, the product of learning. She appeared capable, healthy and uninjured. Although granted long limbs, her body overall was not large; a svelte creature, appearance making him wonder just how fast she might run—a hunter? Perhaps she might be, perhaps she may have answers to assist him.

“What’s your name?” he asked next. “Mine is Aningan.” How well do you hunt? he wanted to ask, only to bite his tongue and prevent the words from escaping. Anyone could give any answer, he was starting to realise. Only time and demonstrations would reveal the truth.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 11, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 12, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 06, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 19, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:07 PM