Haunted Wood uncover our heads and reveal our souls
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Rank challenge for @Serem. HP 40 each.

While on the exterior, Tzila appeared calm and collected, inside her mind was abuzz. Not because she was challenging Serem for the rank of General, but of the new circumstances so suddenly thrown upon the Nightwalkers. A child leading them?! She couldn't wrap her mind around it. Didn't know how to feel about it. But this was Hela they were talking about here, even if she didn't know the girl all that well.

She resisted the urge to send the new Warlord a scathing look at her snippet of a command, and instead kept her eyes trained on Serem. "Of course not." Her posture was kept relaxed as she took a pointed step forward. "This isn't personal. I just believe I am better suited for the job. You and I have been scouting many a time together. I've observed you. You lack initiative." She paused for emphasis. "Enough I feel that is, for this rank." She hoped Serem wouldn't be offended. Tzila viewed her as an ally in the pack, and did not want to tarnish that relationship over a petty scuffle over rank. Regardless of the outcome today, win or lose, on Tzila's end, she would respect Serem just as she had before.

Squaring her shoulders, she tucked her chin close. Silver eyes narrowed, dark ears pinning to her crown to avoid becoming easy targets. Raising her tail like a black flag, she rushed forward in a direct attack. She aimed for Serem's shoulder, hoping to use her weight to throw the woman off balance and pin her quickly.
Messages In This Thread
uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 23, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Serem - January 26, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Serem - January 28, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Serem - January 29, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Serem - January 29, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Serem - January 29, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: uncover our heads and reveal our souls - by Hela - February 01, 2020, 02:28 PM