Emberwood if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong
54 Posts
Ooc —
hello there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He'd been no more than a few feet away from the edge of their claim when the sudden words caused his attention to snap in the woman's direction. He'd been expecting to be found out eventually, but would have preferred to have gone without an audience for a tad bit longer. Oh well, no helping it now.

He let his tail brush carelessly against his hocks as he came to a stop, ears pressed forward and eyes glued to her well shaped figure as she demanded his name and reason for being here. "Xizur", he announced while glancing to the creek beside him, his mind desperately trying to figure out how to word his excuse for approaching their lands. After a moment of consideration he eventually went with a firm "just scouting" for his business of being here, decidedly leaving out the unnecessary details that prompted his visit. 
Messages In This Thread
if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 19, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: if i agreed with you, we'd both be wrong - by Xizur - January 22, 2020, 12:27 PM