Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo breathed deep, and when he noticed someone approaching, he gathered himself--and it was good that he had in the moment he took to slow down. His nose hadn't kept him in the dark lately, and thanks to this, he was keeping his distance and letting Hydra's lockdown go unquestioned.. but, now he tested the wind anyway just to be sure he wasn't missing anything. She looked content about it (not running like her life depended on it, assuming her venture was not sanctioned by the cerberus) and nothing raised his alarms, so a major relief followed when he started to think this checked out.

Hey, he chuffed, and paused long enough to let her close the distance between them. He let her decide how close she came while he tried not to be blatantly adverse to anyone smelling too feminine lately, something he tried to ease with some short tail wags. The company could do him good and deep down, he knew it, but with him he knew it was a careful balance of needing to mend alone, and nurture together. How's it been? he asked before he swung his nose towards where he was going. I wanted to cover some ground still, are you too? he tacked on, coming quick with the questions before he moved on.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM