Big Salmon Lake Absorb the moment
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was striking coincidence that wasn't lost on him that the breeze blew to him the scent of someone from the pack he sought out. Standing up Valour headed in the direction it came from taking a few minutes to spot the moving figure of the dark furred alpha female. He gave a polite but confident chuff toward the female to gain her attention and continued to walk toward her meeting halfway. "Hello, I'm looking for the Alpha female of Moonspear. I'm from an Alliance" his tone was cold changing to one of  surprise as he spoke because he realised he had seen her before, only fleeting glimpses leading to a vague awareness that had him understanding who he spoke to. His expression changed and he frowned his eyes darting away for a moment as he felt the heat of embarrassment burn his fur "I'm sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes. My name is Valour, I am Vengeance's apprentice" he stood proudly, unflinching as he used the title that Vengeance had given him and the one he had made for himself through action.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Absorb the moment - by Valour - January 21, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Valour - February 03, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:33 PM