Whitefish River Impede
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Understanding on an instinctual level the dangers of a fear-driven herd, the bear’s fiery gaze was the only part of him to trail after them. He kept away, distance remaining between himself and them, and low to the earth; a wintry mound to become one with the snow, hidden—until he could hide no more, the herd gone and another wolf approaching. A voice came with him, words directed towards the young leader, and he knew he could remain hunkered down no longer. Slowly, he rose back up to his feet, shaking his coat free of any clinging, frosted clumps.

“I didn’t get close enough to be in their way,” he responded. “I saw them and stopped—I heard them first, actually.” The sound of the stampede was enough to keep him from approaching, whereas the sight of it encouraged him to take extra precautions; there was something about it all that screamed danger from a part of his mind he was unaware existed up until that very moment.

“Are you okay?” the bear asked next, curious. He couldn’t see any signs of injury, nothing obvious, but that didn’t always mean there was nothing there.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Impede - by ThE nArRaToR - January 22, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Impede - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Impede - by Black Hat - January 22, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Impede - by Aningan - February 14, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Impede - by Black Hat - February 23, 2020, 12:04 PM