Emberwood the beckoning of a broken heart
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
sorry for the crummy post, will beautify when my hand heals

if it hadnt been for the sheer adrenaline of his plan, the eagerness and anticipation of it all, he might have consciously realized that little pang of guilt for essentially bombarding the new alpha with rambles and rantings. but he continued, tunnel vision in effect, spilling words at the feet of the dark male.

and to K's surprise, there was no resistance. no scolding, no disapproval, no trying to dissuade the ovate from his ambition. only advice, and support. it left the boy stunned for a few seconds, face frozen in mid-thought as he tried to reel back from his preparation to provide more reasons. "oh-- thank ya... kavik..." he'd nod in confirmation, "i will."

but just as K was prepared to bow out, the archdruid continued. and asked a question that left him feeling caught off-guard, so much so it probably showed on his face. council? "i er... i wouldn' know how t'help." he shook his head, knowing he'd come across as too dismissive, "kavik i ain't ever led a group b'fore. i'd def'nitely wanna help, though..." it was no secret the emberwood was going through crises, and he'd be damned if he didn't do all he could.

but still, the thought of failing them...
"what would ya need f'me?"
Messages In This Thread
the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - January 30, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by Kukulkan - February 18, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: the beckoning of a broken heart - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 04:56 PM