Redhawk Caldera caught unawares
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Private 
@Black Hat and @Serem

It seemed the male favored the night. He walked quickly, much too fast to enjoy the scenery but the sparse amount he did notice were breathtakingly remarkable, even with the sour weather around him. Snow, heavy and thick, was coming down to the earth below with a speed unmatched and would cause a white out every so often with the start of heavy wind. He had no idea how he'd gotten this far South but was happy all the same, his thick paws ate greedily at the ground below which was frozen solid and hard.

He stopped a moment, if only to catch his breath, and found that below him lay scattered millions of smells, all tantilizing and plentiful for the stomach of one wolf. He found the stench of a squirrel and followed it quickly, head low to the ground as he tracked the small pawprints until they seemed to disappear into thin air. He looked around quickly, confused that the squirrel scent and pawprints were no longer and found that the snow had come down even harder, faster but the flakes now thinner. It seemed a blizzard was coming.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
We meet again, Caldera, Black Hat thought as he entered the mouth of the territory. The caldera had yet to disappoint him, and in his desire for distance from the Haunt, it was a no-brainer to return here. Interestingly, Serem had chosen to tag along. He didn't mind her presence though, and an extra set of jaws was always welcome.

He stopped upon spotting a blip in the distance, a wolf. The man was preoccupied with something. There was no large prey in sight, though surely small, inferior beings could be found with enough rummaging. But did they want to settle on that? Nightwalkers was pretty packed nowadays. There isn't a whole lot here. What do you make of him? He asked at a murmur, keeping eyes trained on the figure. His question was vague to see if she had any plans of her own.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem had jumped at the opportunity to leave the woods today which she never really had wanted to leave before but with all the new members she needed it. Today's trek brought them to the caldera and it reminded her of the wolf who spoke of stars.

She was drawn from her thoughts when her travel companion spoke. She looked on at the traveler. "Well I could always let off a little steam but perhaps we play it cool for now he seems built to fight." Perhaps she could recruit but if not she always wanted something to sink her teeth into
”Common” "Spanish"
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
He saw them through the screen of snow, dark figures standing off in the distance that seemed to have materialized out of nowhere. He blinked, confused momentarily and wondered what had brought them here, it seemed but instinct took over and he figured that perhaps like him they were in search of food, at least he hoped so.

He hesitated at his spot a moment, lingering a little longer than he probably should have, before finally turning away from the two wolves and moved onward with no particular destination in mind. He wanted out of this area, an errie feeling coming over him but he shook it off as pure jitters. He doubted that he could have missed the smell of a pack, never before had he been so bold to tresspass, but with two visitors appearing out of nowhere he couldn't help to think that he had done something wrong. He only hoped that perhaps they were just passing by.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Sorry for the wait!

Agreed, He said with a nod. Should we find nothing satisfactory, I can ask him for a hunt, then we catch him unawares. With that, he walked off. His nose sifted through the scents in both air and earth, but there was nothing substantial enough to be more than a snack. Slowly but surely, Black Hat ambled towards the stranger.

Presuming the man wouldn't blatantly avoid them, he'd eventually catch up to flash him a most welcoming smile and say, Greetings. Out for a hunt?
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
21 Posts
Ooc — Hero
moving right along! got permission to skip @Serem, but please jump in whenever!!!!

He turned as the dark figure approached from his peripheral, flashing a smile that Onyx mimicked without a second thought, stepping back just a tad to give the male a once over. He didn't have enough time to question the intention of this wolf as question of a hunt eased from his mouth, as though that were the primary purpose of their meeting and for a moment Onyx contemplated the idea. "I didn't think there would be much to had out this way, but I guess looks can be decieving." he said, shrugging his shoulders and looking out at the horizon for the briefest of moments, never wanting to take more than a second of his attention off the stranger. He had the idea that this wolf was out for something more than a hunt but his intuition had been wrong before. "I can lend some muscle if you're down for a hunt." he said with a sway of his long tail, in an effort to release the built up tension he'd been holding. He hadn't even remembered the presence of the dark female that was standing beside Black hat.