Frogspawn Swamp to a new place in town
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
All Welcome 
The evening prior had been a success by Samantha's standards. After returning home from her visit to the Firebirds, she'd gone on a small hunt and returned with two adult hares. The smaller of the pair was half-eaten for dinner and buried in a secret cache, while the other remained beside her in the den. 

She rose just before the morning sun. Sammy stepped out to stretch her limbs and release several overdramatic yawns. After checking to make sure the coast was clear, she grabbed the dead rabbit and looked for somewhere to eat.
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam had explored a few areas, and continued onward until she smelt the familiar scent of prey. Perhaps hunger overtook the lilac beauty, as she instinctivly followed the smell, only realizing it someone with a meal, "I apologize for intruding," she said to the agouti female, dipping her head in an apology. It was not meant for her, as the Goddess let another capture the rabbit, but perhaps another could come by for the maiden.
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The stranger's presence was unsettling because it meant that Samantha had not secured her home as well as once thought. She'd only made a small scent circle centralized around her den and hidden cache; she made a mental note to do another round after her morning meal. 

The rabbit fell to the ground with a heavy thump. Sammy placed her paw over it to protect her catch from any theft attempts. Glaring at the she-wolf, she said, Yeah, you are intruding. There was no malice in her voice despite her obvious defense.

Did you not pick up on my border? she asked, somewhat defeated, I worked on it, like, all yesterday. Either this girl was stupid or Samantha needed to be more attentive, but she didn't particularly care to find out which. She turned with a huff and left the stranger by her lonesome.
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam did not do well with the more aggressive wolves, as she seemed unsure on what to do really besides apologize, "I am sorry," another dip of the head, and a backing away. The other aggressive she had disturbed her home, unrealizing it. It was her mistake after all, following the smell of prey then the smell of others.

"I will leave." With that, enough head dipping the lilac maiden was quick to turn around and depart.