Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Never before, she thought, had one stalked her the same she'd done to prey out of interest. Her past had been filled with judgement and beliefs she was lesser than those 'round her - she did not agree with those claims, but it made believing in her own person a little harder. So far, the cruelest had been the ones who'd been claiming they were unsurpassable - that they were per excellence, and if that defined greatness she wanted no part of it.

Questions lingered on her tongue, but she was too gleeful to have company 'pon this lone, winter day. She felt peccant 'pon thinking it, for a companion lingered near at every moment; Loinnir had not left her side since she'd come across him, but he was not great at conversation. She used him more to free herself of thoughts, though his earnest looks did give her the belief he was listening to every word that left her lips. This male was much the same - older, wiser most likely. He towered over her, yet she felt untroubled. His mannerisms seemed to stem from a place of consideration and benevolence, even as he refused the gift she offered him.

I was afraid - that I'd scare it into a tumbling. Her expression turned bashful, ashen ears draping like a cloak 'ver her scalp. It was apparent she was not used to compliments. Loinnir hooted once more before hopping off her back, pecking at the carcass impatiently with his back turned towards their follower. His wings were spread wide to protect their riches, yet leaving much of it exposed still. The sprite chuckled at this display of dominance from such a teeny bird.

I'm Lumiya - this impertinent creature is Loinnir. She usually never felt this giddy, it made her serene voice crack with chuckles now and again. Her mismatched gaze then grew expectant, hoping to get a name in return.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 10:10 PM