Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The nymph had grown up with a mother who was accompanied by a raven; perhaps it was in her genes to create such bonds with their feathered friends as well. She'd never thought of it as odd as she believed in harmony the way others believed in dawn and dusk. It had become second nature for the painted lady, but it became apparent that not everyone saw the world through her eyes. Was her view that unique? Is that why she'd been abandoned?

Conner was the name given - she stored it in a compartment in the back of her mind, not minding his spluttering nor his surprise. No need to apologize. She commented with a saccharine smile, but Loinnir was having none of it. He vocalized his impatience, chirping low mumblings. He'd never acted in such a way before, perhaps he saw the large male as a threat. Lumi appreciated his concern, but was perfectly capable of caring for her own - the bird must've forgotten that he owed his life to her, not the other way around. That is what she truly thought, but her lips were sealed, for such things shouldn't be said aloud.

Not exactly - we're wanderers. She answered his question with enthusiasm. I came across him on my journey through the mountains - though he will not admit it; I saved his life. She felt good not belonging somewhere. After moons of trying her very best to fit in, she now held the world in her soft grip. She could go wherever she wanted, trotting where others might not dare. And you, sir? You smell of crowd, do they live nearby?
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 28, 2020, 07:18 AM