Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Wait. 

Hold up. 

A JESTER?!?

Belharra would have openly mocked such a deportment.  For one, she served no king. And for two, Belharra, in a court? Among civilized and decent people? Lol. 

Remaining blissfully unaware of Vallkyrie Archer’s ex-kingdom cultures, Belharra preened under the accolades of her peer and nodded along. Yes, very good, great performance. Stupendous really. If it was all the same to our readers, Belharra preferred the life of a rogue. No kings required in this vagabond life, thank you. No boots to kiss or whims to please except for her own. The open road, the endless sky - all her domain. Hmmm.. lemme think for a minute. Belharra pretended to seriously consider what it was like to be Belharra the Delta of XYZ pack. Belharra the Packsman. 

She’d rather be Belharra the Tax Collector. Plhegh!

Removing her paw from her chin (thoughtful time is over) Belharra grinned. Nah. Suppose not. There’s a pack of kids setting shop near where I’m denning, but they’re not really ... Belharry material, y’ken? Meaning, they did not quite get along like chicken and rice. How bout yourself? Anything good for the inimitable Miss Vallkyrie Archer?
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Belharra - February 03, 2020, 03:03 PM