Neverwinter Forest Perception of reality, becomes reality.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
She could see the judging gaze Belharra had over her. The plumper figure (which actually came from outside pack means) of being well fed, the time she had to tend to her fur she had not before and an obvious well needed good rest without a constant need to watch your back. She struck out a long, lean leg, then another... and flashed up her tail high, striking poses here and there at different angles as Belharra scowled at her. Just pleasant. They have cookies voles!

She laughs, dancing around her wild-haired vagabond friend. I can keep myself fed. You know that.  She spoke with a confident upward toss of her muzzle and a huff, then... A wanderer and I came across a mountain sheep a few days ago. Looked to have gotten injured off the glacier. Had plenty to go around.  And she could have been theeere.
Messages In This Thread
Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 11, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 18, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Perception of reality, becomes reality. - by Belharra - February 26, 2020, 02:34 PM