Blacktail Deer Plateau as soon as i glance at you a moment,
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A shift in the air, a change to the scents frequenting his home—there was something coming, something changing, and he knew it even before being summoned. But the answers to what it was, what it all meant, he did not have; he felt uneasy. A feeling that grew with her call, although that did not stop him from answering—

—only did the mention of the sea give him pause, uncertainty growing. He was yet to visit the coast since being chased from it, yet to see what damage was inflicted and what life still remained. Perhaps part of him still feared it—feared that rage, the strength of the ocean—but he couldn’t ignore her. He said he would answer her call, when the time came, and answer he did.

Aningan trailed after her, following the sound of her voice—and when her voice faded, her scent, a touch of something to it not there before. Something new, something alluring. His former unease grew within his chest before morphing into something else entirely, something he could not name; it grew and flowed over, snaking through his veins and into his loins, where discomfort turned to longing. And when at last he saw her, he was quick to approach, seeking to bury his face in her fur—to be close, to be there to give what was wanted of him, when it was needed.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - February 13, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - February 17, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - February 24, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - February 29, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - March 01, 2020, 12:59 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - March 14, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - April 02, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Erzulie - April 05, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: as soon as i glance at you a moment, - by Aningan - April 10, 2020, 02:32 AM