Wheeling Gull Isle the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She followed shortly behind Ying, laughing as her tongue lolled from her mouth and her fur flew in the breeze. Huā scampered inside the cave, looking left and right. Where was Ying? She could smell the girl hiding nearby. And Huā begin to prowl in the direction of her hiding spot- until something caught her attention. This cave was not like the Quiet- it continued onward. The darkness became a black curtain which she could not see beyond. 

She knew Ying would follow- and Mei had already gone on ahead. Some part of Huā was nervous to continue. The other part seemed attached to an invisible string which tuaged her feet forward. Charcoal paws continued, and Ying's scent faded behind her. The ground became cool beneath her feet, transitioning from a hardened sand into stone. It was pitch black- and suddenly her heart was pounding in her chest. Of course she wasn't afraid of the dark! It was just... a tad spooky. The temperature around her dropped, and the path seemed to wind this way and that.

But suddenly she felt her vision returning- was there light nearby? Increasing her pace, she turns a corner, and practically stumbles down a rocky staircase, into a cavern- massive and glowing. It was otherworldly. The walls of the cave were illuminated in a dim blue, and Mei stood there waiting beside a shining pool. It smelled of seawater. Searching for the source of light, she turns her head upwards, to find the tiny crack in the ceiling. How long did that hole continue upward? How far underground were they? And yet the moonlight met the place all the same. For now she was stunned into silence, only coming to stand beside Mei while her jaw dropped at the sight of the place.
Messages In This Thread
the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Huā - February 17, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 12:29 PM