Wheeling Gull Isle the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Ying arrived soon after, breaking the glass that had kept her entranced with glossy eyes. She whips her head to see the moonlight sister, landing clumsily before joining them at the water's edge. Huā laughs lightly, though keeping it gentle- she, too, was sure this place must mean something to Mei. 

The elegant priestess, after a few moments, acknowledged her sisters in words. Speaking of her gods- Huā knew little, but had always been curious. She knew religion was important to her sister. If Mei felt this place was right for prayers, rituals- Huā could understand why. It was glowing with a magical light. Silently she nods her head agreeably at Mei, having no qualms with the proposal.
Messages In This Thread
the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Huā - February 20, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 12:29 PM