Wheeling Gull Isle the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Ying seemed distracted, and Huā glared at her a little, though she doubted the nuvujak would even notice. Couldn't she be serious for just an instant? Her playfulness, it was equally charming and frustrating. 

Mei told them they could go if they wished; that she would remain and pray. Though it was not stated outright, Huā felt perhaps her offer that they leave was a voicing of her own hopes. That they leave her alone for a bit so she could breathe the room into her soul, so that she could speak with the gods.

She was not eager to leave the glorious cavern, for it held much beauty- but her sister's spiritual experience came before Huā's own selfish wants. Huā nods again, curtly, before beginning to head to the entrance. Before she starts climbing the staircase, she gently calls 英! hoping the girl would follow.
Messages In This Thread
the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Huā - February 20, 2020, 12:48 PM