Emberflame Ridge Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Iolana almost thought about whistling at Lale to throw her off in her incredulous speech, but decided against it in favor of not getting a face full of feathers. Instead, she stayed silent and watched the exchange of squawks and words with amusement. A wink was sent her way as Lumiya agreed to Lale's plan and a gracious nod was sent back, stamped with a smile. The fae then spoke about how the two would surely assist in greatness and the cream lady waved a paw, diminishing the compliment. 

"You being the main factor I'm sure!" she assured before looking back to the little clump making her way calmly back to Iolana. When she got there she stretched her wings in what seemed like some sort of happy victory dance before squawking at Iolana. "Well come on." the wisp enthused as the bird got the point -she was no princess in need of transport- and flew up by herself. "Jeez... sometimes it feels like I'm babysitting you!" the ivory lady muttered under her breath before receiving a peck on the head.
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
I shot you a message on discord! <3

The fae did precisely the same, waving away the compliments with a flush of red on her cheeks - hidden by woodsmoke fur and silver linings. She watched the ordeal between the companions then, giving her own feathered friend a little nod and he clumsily climbed his way up her back again. He seemed satisfied, despite having done little.

I'm hoping to explore the Taiga some more before settling somewhere - if you two stick around here for a bit, I'll be sure to find you eventually. She explained, unsure if that was how it worked. If Fate would have it that way, she'd take it - she'd take anything she could get to make her dreams come true.
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Wrap up soon?
Iolana nodded "We will be around here whenever you decide to return" she agreed with a dip of her painted head. The wisp smiled at the silver woman and winked before mouthing 'thank you' in her direction. She was referring to Lale and her shenanigans and how well the lady had handled the mess of silky feathers. "I hope you find what you're looking for!" the lady spoke before turning and walking back towards the brush.

Lale sent a goodbye hoot to each of her new companions before finally settling on Iolana's back. The wisp didn't walk fast just in case the lady had anything else to say, ears turned back so she hopefully hear her begin speaking if she did. Either way, their conversation seemed almost to an end as the ivory woman receded. 
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Yes! Feel free to post one more time or archive <3 - we can have a new thread present-dated around/in Hushed Willows to make them meet again and pledge formally - or do some border marking? :)

I'm certain I won't stray far - nor for long. She assured her new friends warmly. No one had offered to stick around with her before, though things were about to change. Unbeknownst to the small wisp of a girl, old friends were coming over and needed a place to stay.

Take care, friends. She offered with a final smile, watching the pair depart before making her own way down the ledge and into the Taiga. Adventures hung in the air, and she couldn't wait to taste them.