Wheeling Gull Isle if i don’t go to hell when i die i might go to heaven
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The first description could only be that of Ying's. Huā's eyes narrow with some irritation- so the girl could be a slut with every boy on the coast, but as soon as she met Orochi, she had to be a bitch? He was a crippled boy, for god's sake. Tempered or not, he deserved respect like everyone else, even if he didn't necessarily dish it back out. He was a child- it would take time. He had been raised by the rules of these lands, while children had every right to throw tantrums. Huā was determined that they could even out his personality in time; perhaps teach him their own customs and value systems. But right now Ying was being a shit role model. 

The second one, at first thought, sounded like Mei. Mei looked like her more than any other on the island, and so she couldn't help it but to assume it was her twin. What was up with her sisters being rude and unwelcoming? Yes, they were a reclusive sort- but they would have to learn to adapt. Huā was putting effort into adapting, why couldn't they? 

My sisters. I sorry- sometimes, they are mean. They create bad home for you... I regret this. I hope I can teach them be nice in the future.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i don’t go to hell when i die i might go to heaven - by Huā - March 08, 2020, 10:23 AM