Wheeling Gull Isle every night i just poured my heart
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
[Image: Ana-Kakenga-window-2000x1200.jpg]
AW! her snout would be visible sticking out :P

Partway up the rocky hill of Dragon Heights she had traveled. The stones were like a natural stairway leading to the peak, carved by gods to make life easier. It is there, on the incline, that Huā discovers another cave. Not really a cave actually, small, compact. Just enough room to stand up in there, but not enough room to jump. The perfect size for a slim coastal wolf like her. Curious, she makes her way in, finding it not especially deep- but a nice size for a den, she thinks. She circles a few times like a cat before laying down, head facing the opening. The floor of the nook was not especially comfortable- but that could be remedied with pelts, perhaps. The window's view was one of the ocean, high enough to gaze upon it clearly from the opening. The vision was one to behold, and watching it, Huā blinks heavier and heavier, nearly falling into a slumber.
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
tell me if anything needs to be changed !!

ruo entered a cave, a perfect den... that was already accompied by another. she couldn't deny it was a nice area, but ruo still enjoyed her pride rock. here is where it would be difficult to completely see the sky, and thus wouldn't fight for it. though she wouldn't fight for it, simply take it.

her cousin lay there, in a near sleep. the siren wasn't that cold-hearted to wake up hua, and made her way, with a few rocks perhaps tumbling near the other.
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Despite Ruò's good intention in not waking her, Huā was awakened. It was difficult not to notice when someone squeezed their way into her new little room. Groggily blinking her eyes, she yawned as her vision came into focus. 若?你做什么? She mumbled.

She stood up then, stretching her legs aand turning towards the dusty girl with an inquisitive expression. 我找到了这个地方。。。
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
"i found your entrance." there was no excuse at this point, nor' running, so she turned toward her cousin stoicly and answered, "it's pretty." it was like a window to the ocean, if ruo was to describe it correctly. untouched, yet just a bit more and you could fall toward the painting. 

it would be a good den.
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
she speaking chinese

To hear Ruò call something pretty was an interesting matter. Huā always perceived her as a bit cold, and so such words were surprising. Did nature tug Ruò's heart in a way she would not often express aloud? Mm, I think so too. I think... this will be where I sleep, maybe. As long as I go deep enough inside I don't have to worry about falling out in my sleep... and I can still see the ocean. She murmured as she yawned the sleep away. Have you chosen a den yet?