Cerulean Cape all are equal in the eyes of the reaper
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
can we wrap this up? (o.o") sorry it took so long eeep!!

He accepted her offering, slurping the meat down his throat in what looked like a very quick motion... she wondered if it was even enough to wash the taste of jellyfish corpse away. Maybe not, but she really wasn't interested in sitting here and catching him something. Clams were delicious, at least she thought so, and if he didn't know how to eat them while savoring the taste then she doubted he'd get much out of them. 

Certainly different. She agreed with a little smile, tail wagging amiably behind her. Maybe he'd come to like it more in time- she got the vibe that he wasn't really into it, and maybe just being polite. A glance at the position of the sun in the sky. I think I should return home. Maybe sometime in future, I meet you again, we eat something more tasty together. Okay? It was a casual suggestion. She'd stick around to hear whatever else he had to say, but if it wasn't anything too intriguing, she'd wave her tail in goodbye and set off in the direction she'd come from.
Messages In This Thread
all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - February 26, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Astaroth - February 29, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - February 29, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Astaroth - February 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - March 08, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - March 16, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - March 22, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - March 22, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - March 26, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: all are equal in the eyes of the reaper - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 07:02 PM