Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
first pack meeting! dated for tomorrow. next round starts March 6th unless everyone posts before then! 

One day had passed since she had decided to establish the group officially. In that day, she had (uncharacteristically) gone to the temple. She could not pray- she still knew far too little of religion- but she would rest beside the glowing pool, somehow feeling it would enhance her readiness for this new job of such responsibility.

Though she did not leave the place with any shocking revelations or newfound philosophical thoughts, the break from noise and bright light was one well needed. She came back above ground feeling well-rested and prepared for their first gathering. Along the way to the hill, she would find @Mei , inviting the high priestess along. Both of them would lead together, she reminded herself, even if Mei was more reserved in her speech. Then Mei could take care of the careful thinking, as Huā made many foolish decisions, she thought to herself with a smirk!

Once the twins had reached the peak, Huā would echo her song of the night before, this time for a different purpose. Music that called for @Orochi , @Nukilik , @Kun and @Lei , tones ringing out for @Ruò , and even further, @Daiyu , @Xia ! Ying and Riluo were not summoned, for Huā knew they were on their scouting trip.
Messages In This Thread
interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - February 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - February 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 09, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - March 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 08:12 PM