Blackfeather Woods People built churches for you, and fought wars in your name, and you did nothing.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He was so unprepared for everything she had dropped on him. It felt as though the world had come to once again rest on his shoulders. A feeling he hadn't felt in a long long time. He was suffocated or drowning. He couldn't really tell, nor did the distinction matter. Siarut took yet another step away from his sister, he couldn't look at her. He could barely breath let alone comprehend anything else she might have said. He could feel the panic attack coming, knew it was sitting just on the peripheral.

He did everything he could to ground himself. Siarut could feel the earth beneath his paws, the breeze on his pelt, and he could smell his sister standing beside him. All these things he used to keep himself in the present. To keep himself in the now. It had been so long since he had had a panic attack, so long since he felt the dread and agony rolling in his stomach. For a moment Sia thought he was going to be sick. He swallowed, and drew another shaky breath. It was still there, but he could at least start to think again.

"So despite everything that happened. Everything we've been through... you want to try again?" He was sure he hadn't heard her properly. Surely she wouldn't trust him anywhere near leading a pack again. Not after what happened last time. "I — I — Takiyok I have no idea what to say." He honestly didn't. What was he supposed to say? Ikkanatuk had lead to one of the worst and lowest period's of his life. A time he told no one of. Not even Nanook knew the things he had done, the darkness that he barely held at bay.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}