Blacktail Deer Plateau i need you right here by my side
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Any day now he would have to follow through on his threat. Rosencrantz was not the type to speak empty threats, what he says, he means - and though he was prepared, his heart thudded heavily in his chest. In the shadows where Caupid had claimed a birthing den, he paced. Silently looming, waiting for the day to come. His breath stained the air with plumes of white until fell still, stopped in his tracks.

It was now.

He could smell it. The gore of birth perfumed the air, summoning for the final judgement. His mind was empty other than the thought of the new life, with ears drawn forward his pace was quick as he neared the entrance of the den, heart racing until finally... it steadies out. Slow, rhythic as he casts his gaze into the cove. Three, three bodies; but only one was milking... the others. He could only suspect as dead.

Wth an eye full of hate, he casts it toward the new mother as he draws his breath. Give it to me. He demands darkly. Lips quivering as the fangs glimmered everytime they caught the light. Cupid had killed two of theirs already, through drugs and carelessness, selfishness, they were not fit to be a parent. 

At least, that is what Rosencrantz had ultimately, finally, decided for certainty.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Caerus - March 07, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Aningan - March 07, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 09:30 PM