Blacktail Deer Plateau i need you right here by my side
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Denied. Right off the bat and Rosencrantz would not accept it. Quivering lips peeled back a little further, exposing the first few teeth, incissors and canines as he stepped forward with bristling fur. Who was this bitch thinking she was? Just weeks ago it couldn't care less for the life he was holding, and now, suddenly, they were putting on a face of care and motherly affection. It infuriated him,

"Please," No. He mocked. As cupid explained themselves, trying to reach Rosencrantz before he went too far to be retracted, growls rose and vibrated deep within the belly of the beast. He wouldn't hear it. Excuses. That's all they were. The new mother was a coward, thought themselves immune to everyone and everything and that the world owed them - whatever it was they wanted. Believed Rosencrantz to be full of shit, all talk and no action. So now, Cupid would pay dearly for testing him.

They paid for it! His voice boomed like thunder within the den, every tooth exposed in his fury down to his molars, with pink gums clearly visible. Eye quickly darting to the lifeless bodies that never even took a single breath of air. Her doingPoisoned them for a fucking moment of self-indulgeance.

Mercy, was something the paladin lacked this day. He would not indulge Cupid with a response to the later pleads, and instead, continued his approach on the tiny body that latched onto that toxic tit. No, he had every intention to pluck the pup away from the poison milk and find somewhere new, someone who could give it a proper chance at survival.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Caerus - March 07, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Aningan - March 07, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 09:30 PM