Wheeling Gull Isle where I'm going you'll be far away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Aiolos spoke in true wisdom, and even with her poor english his ideas brought her awe. He was a smart boy, and understanding, with a heart- unknowing of Ruò's claim on him, she wondered why Ying hadn't tried to sleep with him yet. But thank god- at least some men in her pack needed to be clean from the girl. She nods at his words, listening intently. He seemed to know exactly what to say. Aiolos, I really thankful for you words. You speak very true. But I think that they do not really love me- because they go behind my back. They not trust me. Ying... the army you join, I not approve it. I mean, I know why she do it- with good intent- but she never ask me, never even let me know. She sighs heavily, presently not considering what a heavy load of information it could be for Aiolos.

And then, hesitantly- Aiolos. I am nervous girl... I always worry. So... if Ying try hurt me... you side with her? Or you help me? I just scared of her now... She not like me anymore... 

At the mention of his family, she's not sure whether to ask for more information. On one hand, sharing heavy experiences was often a good way to bond and a great way to vent. On the other hand- often those sorts of topics were too heavy to even discuss. She knew for certain that talking about the abuse she went through was no easy thing. And so she would simply offer, We can talk about, if you want.
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM