Noctisardor Bypass It seems to me
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Okay! Choose your own adventure from this post. XD

When she got to the edge of the trees, she rubbed her head against the rough bark of the nearest one, from there, down the side of her neck and to her shoulder, scratching it there a moment before she pulled away. Trees were multi-purpose, you see. That was about when she looked to sweep the horizon again, expecting to see nothing, just as she had a few moments before.

However, she was no longer alone. And whoever it was that had since appeared had gone a little too far. Smallish, far more colorful than herself -- the rest of the details currently didn't matter, even if she had been able to tell them -- it really didn't matter other than she'd likely be able to punish them for their intrusion. Bold, too, he was headed right her way like he hadn't just broken an important rule. Arbiter's shift in mood was instant and obvious: her fur spiked on end, and she kicked up snow behind her as she took off straight towards him, full tilt. Her lips were parted into a snarl, and the pale devil certainly would live up to her father's name if given the chance.

He had a few seconds to do something to keep her from sinking her teeth into him -- run, collapse into submission, some combination of the two, but Arbiter, unsurprisingly, meant business. Do nothing? Teeth. Cower? Likely just bowl him over and move on from there.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
It seems to me - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 01, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 01, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 04, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 11:28 PM