The Heartwood there was once a smile on this face
387 Posts
Ooc —
"rusalka" he repeated back, though continued to practice the syllables in his head until the name was committed to memory. "i'll keep it in mind" he let out with a nod, deciding then and there he'd go to visit this plateau sometime during the duration of his travels. even if it was for no other reason than to simply meet the locals, astaroth saw the benefit of getting in good with the neighborhood packs.

"sandy, green eyes, likes to bite", he checked off the list one by one and made a mental note to be wary around strangers fitting the cannibal's description. "if i see him, want me to give you a holla so you can payback what's deserved?" he asked, curious if the pale titan was interested in seeking revenge.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 17, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 25, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - March 28, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - April 02, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: there was once a smile on this face - by Astaroth - April 05, 2020, 03:57 AM