Moonspear hallelujah, lock and load
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His mistake was forgiven and he relaxed enough to lift his gaze making sure not to be too direct. Hydra responded to his question, stating that she had come to their borders and been left unseen which he felt instantly ticked off by. He understood Serem was busy with her children but he couldn't grasp why Hela had ignored someone so important. When she'd greeted him at the borders she hadn't seemed too enthused to be there. In fact he'd simply been waved in and left to his own devices. "Our General recently had children. I'm not sure what Hela could have been doing" his tone was apologetic, neck muscles twitching in a way that betrayed his anger at the situation. Thinking over how to phrase his feelings for Hela he gave a slight shrugging motion "Personally my feelings about her are mixed" he admitted and then paused, deciding not to get too personal with the details before adding in "I'm not sure if she'll be left unchallenged for long" he didn't say that he wouldn't be surprised nor would he do anything about it. In fact if nobody did it soon he was contemplating going for it himself.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - April 30, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 04, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - May 04, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 18, 2020, 09:56 PM