Moonspear hallelujah, lock and load
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
If they weren't allies he would have considered her nosy and been put off but she'd managed to get on the good side of Vengeance and from their scarce meetings he was honestly certain Hydra was an Ally that would prove powerful as long as mantained. He didn't answer right away and dropped his gaze studying his paws as if thinking though really he was thinking how he was unsure if this was the type of information and gossip that would be smarter to keep to himself even despite their alliance. "Nobody else can right now" was what he said and then continued on so he didn't seem like he was trying to be secretive "Nobody else but me has fought her and not gotten messed up. Or worse" he said trying to hide the fact that speaking about fighting Hela was actually painful though his loyalty to the entire pack drove him onward. Focusing on the more positive part of what she said his expression brightened "I could use some help, did you want to do it now? Or should I come back another time?" there was a hint of boyish eagerness, excitement to fight the impressive woman was barely kept under wraps as he remembered his manners and offered a rain check on the lesson so she could return to what he had interrupted.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - March 28, 2020, 09:14 AM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - April 30, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 04, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Valour - May 04, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: hallelujah, lock and load - by Hydra - May 18, 2020, 09:56 PM