The Heartwood I can look back,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sorry for the wait. been working on a lot of huas plot threads!! we can just wrap this right around 10 posts if that's alright!

She eagerly awaited the description in quiet, until Reiko compared it to sap. Ah yes, the sweet treat that her mother would've sometimes taken her for, when they were very very little and well-behaved. She smiles softly at the memory- how long had it been, since she tasted the stuff? And could this honey be even better? She was nearly eager to try- 

until Reiko explained that the bees guarded the stuff. Huā wanted to scoff- they were tiny! How could such a small thing hurt a wolf? Then she thinks of crabs- the little red things that could hurt wolves with a pinch of their snappers- and considers that perhaps the pain was not worth the honey. 

Finally Reiko explains the wings, like a butterfly's- that sounded beautiful, and she gazed up at them, wishing the would pause their buzzing so she could observe their anatomy. For now Huā could only catch glimpses of the translucent wings of the creatures as they busily went this way and that. She smiled to herself, and then back to Reiko. You know lot about this. I am very impressed... I think because I live on beach all my life, some things all the wolf know, I do not know, She chuckled warmly, ears flattening with embarrassment against her head.
Messages In This Thread
I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - March 19, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 15, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I can look back, - by Reiko - April 17, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: I can look back, - by Huā - April 17, 2020, 09:53 AM