Neverwinter Forest I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Since he has gone inactive, ima just post up what I had written up a few months back then shall we close..?

When Mal was finished telling of the recent happenings around the northern coast and the Great Bear Wilderness, he turned his focus on Vallkyrie, allowing her to have the floor if anything was missing. The slender woman takes a step forward, icy eyes slipping from her leader and onto the Theseus. The guardians he speaks of are called Junshi. She spoke, filling in where her leader was uncertain. She had learned of this through her time spent with Ying when she visited, often for hunting which the both of them quite obviously enjoyed. Ying leads them. A white woman with black stripping on her back. Opposite almost of her own coating. They were like protectors of the north, as it were. She didnt know all the rules in it but very much well still knew of their existence. A branch separate from the pack itself given that Ying lived in Yuelong, there was a chance this man here could be a part of it if he proved himself to her friend. 

She fell silent again but seemed to ponder a moment, head tilting out to the side as she mused. If this man had been searching along the coast and with how well guarded it was now, they likely needed to turn their attention south, and then east... She would have thought maybe they were the cruel Nightwalkers she had heard of before down south but these had been known as loners, a band of their own accord. They didnt have territory so could move anywhere and everywhere, hence the trouble. If they were no longer around and had moved to a different trouble, would it be worth the risk plucking members from each of the neighboring packs to fight with Junshi? They were to protect this region but, if they all moved to the south and outwards, how long could it be before those wolves returned? What if they didnt make it back?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room - by Vallkyrie - May 17, 2020, 08:35 PM