Whitebark Stream baby tingz, yes
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig was immediately suspicious of this woman she had not met… although, she held herself back, since she had not really met anyone in the pack other than Artyom before she had given birth. When the woman moved closer to look at her children lying curled up in the den, Grezig forced herself to withhold a growl. This woman claimed to be a healer and Grezig had no way of proving otherwise. Still, the fur along her spine raised and she stood, curling her tail up and over her back in a sign of authority. “I will permit you to look in on my children, but if you harm them I will rip your throat out and feast on your blood.” She said this in a matter-of-fact voice that was almost calm, though there was a slight tremor that betrayed her true feelings.

She cleared her throat, acting as if what she had just said to the woman was completely normal and non-threatening. “The girl is simply a runt, which makes her look more emaciated than she is. She is eating fine. The boy, however, seems to be having trouble drinking my milk, and he screams often. Not the normal cry of babes, but true screaming.” Grezig felt uncomfortable admitting to this female she did not know that her children had problems. It made her feel like an inadequate mother. But… she knew she needed to tell someone about Alsek’s inability to eat, or it might end up costing him his life. She would never forgive herself if her pride ended up killing one of her children.
Messages In This Thread
baby tingz, yes - by Rosewood - March 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: baby tingz, yes - by RIP Grezig - April 03, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: baby tingz, yes - by Aphrodite - April 04, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: baby tingz, yes - by RIP Grezig - April 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: baby tingz, yes - by Aphrodite - April 05, 2020, 04:27 PM