Sunbeam Lair Be My Eyes
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Spoopy caves are the best

The cave was not a good place, Clarence quickly decided. Dark, slightly damp, cold, confining. Too much like the cages - too much like the place his brain couldn't fathom returning to. So, of course he stuck close to Santiago's side, closer to him than he had been out on the mountaintops. He was afraid of being left behind. 

The larger wolf breaks off into a sprint and Clarence is suddenly left, stunned, standing in this place that reminds him of hell itself. The boy was frozen for several moments, red eyes wide in the darkness. It took him too long to chase after Santiago, and he didn't realize he'd made a wrong turn, and slammed into a small dead end. There was a screeching sound - a metal door opening, gloved hands reaching in to grab him... - as he disturbed the bats above him. 

Teeth snapped at nothing, red eyes wide and wild, and tail tucked between his legs. His head throbbed and he backed up into a corner, fur bristling and posture terrified, but muzzle peeled back into a snarl. Piss dribbled to the floor beneath him, just a few drops squeezed out by his bladder as all of his muscles clenched and unclenched, the picture of terror.
Messages In This Thread
Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 30, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 09, 2020, 05:05 AM