Stavanger Bay something new, something blue
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
For any of the forming Amaranthine Keep. She is traveling with @Belharra so allow her to post first.

Vallkyrie, despite the fact that their was danger lurking about the Wilderness area, allowed herself to keep up with her duties. She was a scout, after all, being it for information, potential packmates or for food, as hunting was her profession all the same. @Ying had offered her to visit the island for which she lived on and that she could perhaps spend the night I'm a bit of a sleep over. Kyr did not think Belharra would participate, but figured if they were going to do the buddy system, what better buddy to have on her way down to Kyr's favorite part of the coast? 

Stavenger Bay was a very frequented area, between those of Yuelong, strangers, herself and ... as she sniffed around there seemed a few more prominent then others. She didnt think it to be a claim, however, maybe just a few loners sticking together in this beautiful place. Why wouldnt they? So she pressed on to the beach side, a smile over her mug. Pretty nice place hu? She spoke to her bff, tossing her black crown over her shoulder as her front feet wriggled in the sands as salty water washed over them.
134 Posts
Ooc —
It was nice to get a break from the forest. Belharra had looked forward to this trip, and feeling the sea breeze through her fur. She had a heavy mind today, as she followed after Kyr. Kyr, who had no idea what was plaguing her.

"Hey, wait up a titch." Belharra called as Kyr went toe-dipping. She took a big breath and sighed heavily. "I got to talk to you about somethin', and now that we're away from Neverwinter, I think it's a good time to break some bad news to ye." Belharra's eyes were somber, a rare sight in the jester.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie waded through the shallows as she looked out over the ocean, vast blue, far as the eye could see. She often wondered where it ended and land started again, perhaps land never did. It was thoughts she was sure many had as they gazed out into the open blue. 

She turns to Belharra then as she finishes, mentioning bad news to be had. To this and the sorrueful expression which Belly offers her, black ears fall back against her skull. She might have thought the dark woman to be messing with her though her expression and tone seemed genuine. What's wrong? She couldn't help the worry in her voice.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Now comes the crappy part. Belly tried to smile but Kyr’s expression was so pained she couldn’t manage much. She felt awful being the source of all of that. 

No use mincing words. Belharra took a deep breath and dived right in. 

I’ll be leaving soon. I didn’t think it was right to do it without telling ye. She didn’t want to hurt Kyr, but being honest and straight was the best thing she could do right now. Ye could come with me, if  ye want. Her somber eyes wavered as they searched for emotion in Kyr’s eyes. I miss the road, and the wind, and the new places and things. I liked it here for a time, I like ye - but this life is too sedentary and it ain’t for me. She half-smiled as she explained, but she probably didn’t have to to Kyr. Kyr would understand, Belharra knew. Still it hurt to hurt her. Of course it didn’t help Mal had treated her like weasel scat under his feet all these months. I’ll be leaving with Asmodeus sometime in the next few weeks. We’re probably going east. Maybe see the ocean from the other side..
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
After a heavy breath, Belharra would unfold it all. She was leaving, of course wanted to let her know before hand because it only seemed right, how she missed traveling, exploring and that Kyr was more then welcome to come along with her. A slight frown was offered at the mentioning of it, though Kyr didnt speak to just yet. Though it was offered, Kyr was sure the both of them knew Vallkyrie had no means to leave the pack, at least not anytime soon she imagined. She then let out the fact of who she was traveling with. A man that Kyr had never met but had scented time and time again on her friend and of course had been mentioned and made known of his look about him. He wasnt exactly a stranger Kyr had never heard of, which was good. Still, Kyr couldnt help the bit of feeling she had been 'replaced' now that Vallkyrie had found a pack. 

At least I dont have to worry about you going off on your own... After all, she wanted her friend to be safe more then anything. It was unspoken but made it obvious Kyr wouldnt be joining her. Kyr, like Belharra, had been one of the few consent members in the pack @Mal had established. Vallkyrie had risen up, done good work here, had made a home for not only herself now, but her sister whom recently came back into her life. I ain't happy about it, but I get it...

I have to admit sometimes I miss the travel too, but i like having a place to rest my bones. She liked the protection of a home, the familiar faces, the bonds, the sense of worth. Besides, she doubted Mal would keep her locked up if she ever wanted to take a bit of time venturing. The pack and its leader were pretty lax, but that had also been their downfall in ways too. When winter comes again and it gets rough, will you at least think about shacking with us for the winter? She questioned with a tilt of her skull. Maybe Belharra was a gypsy through and through, but she could always have a place here during the winter. Kyr knew even if it meant only being here a few times out of the year, Belharra would do her part for the pack as she had these last few months.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Knowing Kyr would understand didn't make sharing the news any easier. For a moment Belharra forgot all about tracking. It was easy to do when her friend looked like someone had just shot her through the heart with an arrow.

Maybe if things were different Belharra would have stayed. All she knew was that when a loner offered more happiness and stability than her pack leader did, it was time to move on. She hoped for Kyr's sake that she would have a better go of it than Belly-Bog had. They were the last two of the OG crew, and that stood for something. Mal ought to treat Kyr like the sun shined out of her ass because if he didn't she'd leave like everyone else left him too.

"If ye change ye mind, just march your pretty little butt east and howl ye head off and your old muddy bog-rat friend will come and swoop ye away. No thievin' food from ye this time. No questions asked." Belharra's smile was pained but genuine. She was going to miss Kyr tremendously. Mal and Neverwinter she couldn't give two frigs about, but Kyr had been one of her thick-and-thin cullies. It was difficult to leave.

"I don't think I'll come back here."  Kyr was really the sole attraction in their podunk neighborhood. Belharra had zero interest in seeing Mal after she broke the news. It was hard sticking around when your pack leader was the Zoomer's etymological definition of a Literal Chad. Belharra knew once the news was broken he'd try to make the blame hers when the fault was in him and how he treated people. No wonder everyone left him.

"Anyways, I didn't want ye to find out some other way, and ye deserve better than the lot ye've been given. I'll be stayin' a bit longer since I know the pack is small, but I'll know when the time is right I think.  Ye ready to track now that the bad news has been laid out plain as a bear's hiney?"
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
For a moment, just a moment, Vallkyrie would be left to wonder if staying in the pack would be worth having her friend leave her behind. She knew, if it came down to it, her sister would join her in the travels, the twins finding home within one another. But how long would it be before Vallkyrie longed for a pack again? How long would Kyr convince Belly to stay before she had that itch once more? Moving place to place every few months was not the life Vallkyrie wished to lead. They both, while getting along so well, were very different types of wolves. They both knew that, too. 

East. it was the best Vallkyrie was going to get if she were to find her friend sometime again to play catch-up. North or South, how far East, welp, who knew. Luckily enough Belharta wasnt the type of wolf that people could forget about if they ran into her. At least she could pick up a trail to follow, especially if she wasnt coming around here anymore. 

Frowning, still looking like Belharra had stomped on her tail or called her ugly, Kyr tried to pick her slumped self off the ground and back to life again. I suppose so... She mumbles, holds back the high whine in her throat and forces a smile. Badly so, at that. Might as well make it a good one, hu? If it was gonna be their last day, at least for a long while, night as well make it one to remember. 

She grumbles something under her breath, shuffles forward poutingly over the sandy shoreline and suddenly reaches out and snips at Belharra's rippled looking ear and dashes away as fast as she could down the coast. Your It!