Flycatcher Downs sweet little baby in a world full of pain
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
The other boy wailed, and for a second Clarence was worried, but then he continued talking. All the piebald boy wanted to do was assure the smaller wolf he didn't mean any harm - maybe he wouldn't be scared or attack him again, then. Obediently, his muzzle shut and he watched the green-eyed boy as he spoke, ears angled forward. 

Was he a Nightwalker? That was what his pack was called, right? But did that mean Clarence was a Nightwalker, himself? He had no idea how any of this was supposed to work. 

"Um, I... yes?" he said, though it was phrased more like a question itself. "I'm Clarence. I don't, um, I haven't been with them very long. My friend joined and I followed him." His ears perked up, one flopping over as it did so. "I smell bad? Really?" He'd never thought of that before, but was his scent offensive to anyone else? Clarence hadn't noticed anything off about his smell.

Red eyes flicked back to the other boy. "Are you going to jump on me again? Because I really don't want to fight." A tentative wag of his tail. "Maybe you can tell me your name instead?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 08, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 11, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 14, 2020, 02:08 AM